This 6-week course, based on proven Mindfulness and Positive Psychology programs, is designed to:
• Promote resilience, build confidence and self-esteem.
• Improve coping skills to manage stress and anxiety effectively.
• Develop mindfulness skills around social media and relationships.
• And promote wellbeing, empowering teens to reach their full potential.
Our retreat at Tussie Mussie will leave you feeling well rested, energised with a positive and happy state of mind. The yoga retreat is essentially a yoga holiday. It is a restful, restorative, healthy weekend breakaway from the stresses of daily routine where you can switch off, eat well, sleep and enjoy the beautiful accommodation and surroundings of Tussie Mussie.
Tussie Mussie Retreat is a gorgeous estate situated on 27 acres of stunning private vineyard, on Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula.
Less than one hour from Melbourne, this exquisite haven is one of the few places in Victoria where you can stay, eat and rejuvenate amongst a private vineyard. This location is ideal and the property is sure to delight.
(Prices inclusive of accommodation, facilitators, workshop and gourmet vegetarian/vegan meals and snacks, prepared by a private chef.)
Pricing (Full payment by 6th August 2018):
Tussie Mussie Accommodation
Deluxe Spa Room (Queen Bed) per person: $1250; couple or share with a friend: $1650 Total (one only available)
Deluxe Room (Queen Bed) per person: $990; couple or share with a friend: $1360 Total (3 available)
Twin share Deluxe Room (Single Bed) per person: $890 (4 available)
The Old Coolstore (Off-site option)
Twin Share Room (Single Bed) per person: $845 (4 available)
Payment Terms (As per Venue)
• 50% upfront deposit secures your place. Final payments must be received by 6th August 2018. 50% Deposit reserves your place and is strictly non-refundable unless 30 Days prior to retreat. If you are unable to attend for whatever reason you may apply to fill your place with another guest (you are required to find a replacement, failing to do this will incur loss of payment). Payment obligations must be met. Retreat limited to 16 guests.
• Bookings via email to Hilary email@example.com
Vic will guide you through a grounding yoga flow to strengthen and replenish the “agni”, our inner fire, while combining energy medicine yoga techniques to restore and revitalize energy. Then we will move onto to a restorative yin practice strengthening and balancing the kidney and urinary bladder meridians, working with the winter element of water to support energy to flow and avoid stagnation and illness. Finishing with a beautiful nourishing yoga nidra (deep rest) to the seal the practice leaving you feeling relaxed and renewed!
Over 6 weeks you will dive into the world of yoga through physical, breath and mind practices designed to give you all the necessary basics for joining a regular class at Elevate.
Pricing Option 1 - Intro to Flow core class $132 ($22 per class)
Pricing Option 2 - Intro to Flow core class PLUS 2 extra classes per week $195 ($10.85 per class)
Practice your skills by signing up for Pricing Option 2 and attend up to 2 more classes each week! This is a great way to develop your strength and flexibility faster. Try a Yin Yoga class and feel deeply nourished, or Relaxation for a gentle end to your day.