1. Elevate Yoga, its owner(s), employees, contractors and agents reserve the right to refuse entry, and are not responsible for the safekeeping of my belongings.
2. Whilst every effort is made to deliver classes and services on time, the schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
3. The Elevate Yoga studio door will be locked at the beginning of each class for safety and security. No late entry is permitted.
4. I recognize that yoga and/or other classes, courses or workshops at Elevate Yoga (“Elevate Classes”) include physical exercise, which may be strenuous, involve strength and flexibility, and may cause physical injury and/or soreness. I understand that I am the best judge of my own capabilities, and it is my responsibility to practice within my personal limits. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries and/or damages, known or unknown that I incur participating in Elevate Classes, and I release Elevate Yoga, its owner(s), employees, contractors, agents, assigns and/ or any other persons who may instruct or teach at Elevate Yoga from any and all liability, negligence or other claims, arising from, or in any way connected with my participation, as far as the law permits.
5. I represent and warrant that I have stated all medical conditions that I am aware of, and I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a doctor prior to, and regarding my participation in Elevate Classes, for any illnesses, injuries or conditions (including pregnancy) that I may have. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to continually inform the teacher before I begin an Elevate Class of any injury or other condition that might affect my ability to participate, and to immediately inform him/her if an injury occurs during class. I also understand that the teachers at Elevate Yoga may provide guidance, but that they are in no way medically trained and cannot provide any medical advice.
6. I am 18 years old or older and legally capable of entering into this contract.